Search"TBA" Squad Information EndNavBarIconsLatest imagesPortalHomeRegister"TBA" Squad Information NRPForm"TBA" Squad Information Atso"TBA" Squad Information Xmripi"TBA" Squad Information Awardsc"TBA" Squad Information Roster"TBA" Squad Information Warnings-1"TBA" Squad Information StaffLog in"TBA" Squad Information EndNavBarIcons

"TBA" Squad Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KhaoticFate
Founder
Founder
KhaoticFate

"TBA" Squad Information Empty
PostSubject: "TBA" Squad Information   "TBA" Squad Information EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:03 am

I've notice that, we have members from different countries and as we will grow I figured it'd be diffcult for a person to attend practices in a complete different timezones.

I've come to the conclusion to add different squads for USA, and UK members, and more countries to come as our clan gets bigger.

For the UK Squad, as hi is the Squad Leader, I have assigned him to be leader of that UK squad

For the US Squad, we have an opening, lets gather some names for our upcoming squad, I want OUR clan to be member driven such as, if we are having a name for a squad to put together names and have everyone vote for what they think will be best.

It's up to YOU GUYS to name what you think your squad name should be!

I'll leave this up for a few hours to gather some names and then set up a poll.

also, Thank you for recruiting your friends to help grow our community. I have a feeling our clan will be very successful and I can't wait for the future.
Back to top Go down
hi098964
General Of The Army
General Of The Army

PostSubject: Re: "TBA" Squad Information   "TBA" Squad Information EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:40 am

I'm just PS3 for UK right?

Would machete be a good one?
Back to top Go down
Thinkhale1212
Founder
Founder
Thinkhale1212

PostSubject: Re: "TBA" Squad Information   "TBA" Squad Information EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm

One of my friends suggested Rush or Kingpin, but I personally really like Machete.
Back to top Go down
KhaoticFate
Founder
Founder
KhaoticFate

PostSubject: Re: "TBA" Squad Information   "TBA" Squad Information EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 am

Looks like Two Votes for Machete so far.
Back to top Go down
stormclouds3
Private
Private
stormclouds3

PostSubject: im good with this name   "TBA" Squad Information EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

machete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "TBA" Squad Information   "TBA" Squad Information Empty

Back to top Go down

"TBA" Squad Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NTMR] Unholy Nightmares  :: Unholy Nightmares Global Announcements :: General Announcements-
Jump to: