SearchOfficially Resigning EndNavBarIconsLatest imagesPortalHomeRegisterOfficially Resigning NRPFormOfficially Resigning AtsoOfficially Resigning XmripiOfficially Resigning AwardscOfficially Resigning RosterOfficially Resigning Warnings-1Officially Resigning StaffLog inOfficially Resigning EndNavBarIcons

Officially Resigning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thinkhale1212
Founder
Founder
Thinkhale1212

Officially Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Officially Resigning   Officially Resigning EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 pm

As of today, Saturday, September 24th, I am no longer the PS3 Division Leader for Unholy Nightmares. This is not a decision I have made lightly, but due to the situation I am in, I feel it is for the best. At the request of my squad-mates, I will be leading my own clan. I do not want anyone to think that I am doing this out of selfish desire. I wish only the best for Unholy Nightmares and it is my utmost desire to maintain a friendship between Khaotic, myself, and the clans. As of this evening, all members of the Machete squad have banded together to form this new clan. I have talked to each member of my squad, and they feel that it would be better to get a fresh start, rather than continue with a clan they feel they aren't really a part of. Once again, I thank Khaotic for the opportunities he has given me, and I hope that NTMR has a long and successful future.
Back to top Go down
hi098964
General Of The Army
General Of The Army

Officially Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially Resigning   Officially Resigning EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:39 am

Now there's three of us in the clan. Mad
Back to top Go down

Officially Resigning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NTMR] Unholy Nightmares  :: Unholy Nightmares Global Announcements :: General Announcements-
Jump to: