SearchTay_truss97 application EndNavBarIconsLatest imagesPortalHomeRegisterTay_truss97 application NRPFormTay_truss97 application AtsoTay_truss97 application XmripiTay_truss97 application AwardscTay_truss97 application RosterTay_truss97 application Warnings-1Tay_truss97 application StaffLog inTay_truss97 application EndNavBarIcons

Tay_truss97 application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taytruss

Tay_truss97 application Empty
PostSubject: Tay_truss97 application   Tay_truss97 application EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 am

1. How often are you on? 4-5 times a week, but i am going on holiday on the 7th august for 2 weeks so wont be on then.

2. Please list your age.15

3. Where do you live? England

4. Have you previously been a member of Unholy Nightmares? No.

5. Have you been in a gaming clan before, if so what clan and position/positions did you hold? No.

6. What division are you looking to join? PS3

7. How did you hear about Unholy Nightmares? Call of duty: Black ops forums

8. Do you have a friend that you wish to be in the same squad as? No.

9. Tell us about yourself. Well, when i started off on black ops my kdr was always negative but now it is always posotive by 10 - 15 kills. I enjoy gaming in a group and i am very competitive when i need to be.

10. Do you plan to purchase CoD: Modern Warfare 3 on its release? of course!

Report to

Division Assignment: COD: Black Ops : PS3 DIvision
Squad Assignment: TBA
Processed By: KhaoticFate

Notes: Please sign up as a member on our forum so we can add you, and welcome to unholy nightmares first ps3 members, if you have any friends who are willing to join and get this PS3 Division feel free! Also, We are currently looking for leaderships for PS3 division, Let us know what you would like to be.
[/b]

Back to top Go down

Tay_truss97 application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NTMR] Unholy Nightmares  :: Recruit Applications :: PS3 Recruit Enrollment-
Jump to: